Join us on March 25th in San Francisco:
The #happyBoss workshop
The Happiness planner x Femme boss
- Are you looking to build, grow or launch your business in 2017, but not sure where to start?
- Are you fumbling around with social media, but not getting the results you want?
- Are you struggling to master your mindset and find yourself getting in your own way when it comes to building the business (and freedom-based lifestyle!) of your dreams?
- Are you looking to connect with like-minded women in an intimate setting who are facing exactly the same challenges you are?
Welcome! You're officially invited to the #happyboss workshop.
Join your hosts, Mo Seebetim, founder of The Happiness Planner and Rachel Gadiel, founder of Femme Boss as we take you on a day of exploring the keys to building a successful (and profitable) business.
GET READY FOR AN uplifting, SPIRITED and interactive DAY!
During the action packed full-day workshop, we'll be covering everything from -
Styling your brand: how to create an unshakable foundation for your brand.
- Styling your marketing: how to build and grow your business online, harnessing the power of social media and community.
- Styling your mind: tools and techniques for cultivating a success mindset.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR AMBITIOUS WOMEN WHO -
- Are looking to build, grow or launch their business in 2017.
Keen to learn the foundations of building an unshakable brand.
Keen to learn how to master and harness the power of online marketing through social media, content marketing + community to build their brand.
Need to get over their fears, and limiting beliefs and learn the tools and techniques of building a success mindset.
- Looking to meet and connect with like minded women and build biz relationships.
- Date: 25th March, 2017
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Location: 138 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco 94133
your ticket cost includes:
- Full-day workshop.
- Beautifully designed workbook for you to use throughout the day.
- A gorgeous Happiness Planner and pen.
- Healthy and nutritious lunch and snacks.
- A goodie bag for you take home!
GRAB YOUR early bird ticket for $127 until 1st March,
after that the price will go up to $177!
meet your hosts
Rachel is a Brand Stylist and Digital Marketing Coach, helping female entrepreneurs create strong brands, with style. She is the host of the Femme Boss Podcast and founder of boutique brand studio Marque.
Rachel fuses together 10 years working in the corporate world of advertising and marketing, with over 7 years blogging and building a multitude of online spaces to create her own unique blend of Brand Styling comprising of UX (user experience), Digital Strategy + Art Direction.
As a self-described multi-passionate, she wears many hats including brand stylist, digital strategist, blogger, writer and all-round creative-type. Equally passionate about all of these hats, she uses her unique mix of skills to deliver forward thinking solutions for her clients.
Her work has been featured in numerous blogs and magazines including Huffington Post and Elephant Journal and she was named by Mashable as one of their top 20 Pinterest Fashion accounts.
Mo is the founder and creator of the Happiness Planner - a gorgeously designed planner created to help cultivate the 5 key elements of expanding happiness in our daily life - increasing self-awareness, positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude and personal growth.
Mo’s heart-centered mission is guiding people to practice these habits these over and over so that one day they will become a part of who you are and no matter what happens in life, you will always find joy and peace from within.
The Happiness Planner was first launched in March 2015 and since then has seen astronomical growth and is taking the world by storm.